National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) “Member Tested and Recommended” Gold Award Winner
ASP’s exclusive Ultra Cuffs represent the most significant advances in restraint design in more than a century. These handcuffs were designed, tested, revised, re-tested and perfected in the field, with input from officers and tactical instructors around the world. The result is a restraint system with materials, construction and a feature set that simply can’t be found in any other handcuffs:
- Forged aluminum frame: Forged from 7075 T6 ordnance-grade aluminum, Ultra Cuff frames are rigid and incredibly strong, yet lightweight. Forging—as opposed to the stamped steel parts found in other restraints—also eliminates rough or sharp edges; the smooth, rounded Ultra Cuff frame is more ergonomic, and safer for both officer and subject.
- Conical, flat contact bow: The geometry of the bow fits a wider range of wrists, and a flat contact area improves application speed and accuracy. Bows are also highly radiused, to prevent injury. Blue Line Ultra Cuffs feature weight-saving aluminum bows; other Ultra Cuff models are available with either steel or aluminum bows.
- Dual-sided, single-turn keyways: Ultra Cuffs feature keyways and double lock slots on both sides of each frame, and both the primary lock and double lock are released by turning the key in a single direction. Double lock slots feature colored indicators that provide instant recognition of lock status. All of these features add up to making cuff application, adjustment, double-locking and removal faster and easier.
- Replaceable Lock Sets: The lock assemblies are unitized and replaceable. This allows them to be field-serviced when needed, and provides the unique option to change Lock Sets to suit different agency preferences, or to switch to a high-security configuration.* The construction of the Lock Sets, and their placement within the forged frame, also makes them highly-resistant to shimming.
- Blue Line embellishment: This special Ultra Cuff edition features a blue line trim component across the frame. This simple, iconic design is recognized around the world as a tribute to law enforcement—the police are said to be the “thin blue line” that separates order from chaos.
Hinge Ultra Cuffs feature a stainless steel, four-point rotation hinges. Ultra Cuffs are also available in Chain or Rigid models.
We recommend adding our specially-formulated Glide Baton and Cuff Lubricant to your order, to keep your gear in peak operating condition.
*IMPORTANT: 2 Pawl High Security cuffs require a special key, and will not open with a standard handcuff key.ASP Quick Look - Blue Line Collection https://youtu.be/ng45IGRkCE4ASP Quick Look - Ultra Cuffs https://youtu.be/j2KjpVicfAIASP Training Room - Ultra Cuff Lock Set Replacement https://youtu.be/G0nuEzc4c4MASP Training Room - Buying a Better Handcuff https://youtu.be/kU_WI404TPsASP Training Room - Selecting Your Handcuff https://youtu.be/kU_WI404TPs
- Pocket Tools
- Red Guns
- Training Gear
- Gift Cards
- About Us
- Factory Store