Armament Systems and Procedures (ASP) maintains and enforces an Authorized Dealer Policy to protect its business interests, as well as the interests of its sales channel partners and consumers:
• First and foremost, this policy exists to protect consumers, by ensuring that they receive service that meets ASP standards, the most accurate product information and pricing, and warranty protection.
• The policy also ensures fair competition among retailers by supporting and protecting those who have invested in stocking and marketing ASP products, and who abide by ASP policies and programs.
• Finally, the Authorized Dealer Policy serves to protect ASP’s brand image and standards, by limiting the use of ASP trademarks, copyrights, images, product information and other content to channel partners who have been approved to use them, and who do so properly.
Authorized ASP Dealers must:
1. Maintain current business information & disclose all locations that carry ASP
Maintain accurate and up-to-date company information and disclose all retail locations that carry ASP throughout the term of their reseller relationships with ASP. Qualifying retail locations can only be one of the following: the retailer’s physical brick & mortar store(s), its own commerce-enabled website(s), or temporary storefronts (events, trade shows, pop up stores, etc.).
2. Adhere to ASP’s Trademark & Brand Policy
Reseller must comply with ASP’s Trademark & Brand Policy and represent itself as an ASP Authorized Reseller in all online and offline advertising & sales collateral. Setting up businesses, registering domain names, or creating social media usernames that contain any of ASP’s trademarks is strictly prohibited.
3. Sell to retail consumers only
Reseller may not sell in bulk to B2B accounts, wholesalers, or freight forwarders/drop shippers for other retailers. Reseller may only sell to its end consumers.
4. Only purchase ASP products directly from ASP or an authorized “two-step” distributor/jobber
Reseller must not buy ASP products from other retailers, or from other sources not explicitly endorsed or referred to by ASP.
5. Only sell ASP products in original packaging
Reseller may not alter original ASP packaging in any way prior to reselling ASP products. Removing ASP products from packaging and reselling ASP products in a different packaging or under a different name is strictly prohibited.
6. Not bundle ASP products without obtaining permission
Reseller must not re-SKU or bundle ASP products in online assortments & data feeds without receiving prior written permission from ASP.
7. Avoid misrepresentation or customer confusion
Reseller must describe and otherwise represent ASP products accurately and consistently with ASP standards and practices. Reseller will also not advertise, market, display, or demonstrate non-ASP products together with ASP products in a manner that would create the impression that the non-ASP products are made by, endorsed by, or associated with ASP.
8. Sell on approved retail website(s) only
Unless otherwise authorized in writing by ASP, reseller must only take orders via publicly accessible ecommerce enabled web pages hosted on approved websites owned and operated by its own company. Selling on 3rd party sites (eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, etc.), drop-ship accounts (Buy.com, Jet.com, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, etc.), classified sites (Craigslist.com, Facebook Marketplace, etc.) or direct messages on forums is strictly prohibited.
Failure to comply with all of the terms in ASP’s Authorized Reseller Policy will result in suspension or termination of reseller account.